A Reputation for Unparalleled Excellence
By handling each project with a level of craftsmanship that’s above reproach, the goal to provide a standard of service to customers that is unsurpassed is achieved, earning Batch Building & Remodeling of High Bridge, NJ a well-deserved reputation of quality and excellence.
Batch Building & Remodeling delivers an overall quality of service, craftsmanship and materials expected by homeowners in High Bridge and surrounding communities of Clinton Township, Glen Gardner, Lebanon Township, Lebanon Borough and Annandale, utilizing a premier general contractor. You, as the homeowner, are assured of a quality of excellence from the initial contact with Tuck at Batch Building & Remodeling, through the design phase, with the same level of commitment to quality through your project’s completion.
Tuck Batch, a NJ General Contractor with Excellent References
Tuck is fastidious about his work beginning with the onset of a project in the initial planning phase, carrying that strong work ethic through to the project’s end.
Batch Building vows to maintain its commitment to its customers in the Hunterdon County towns of High Bridge, Clinton Township, Lebanon Township, Annandale, Lebanon Borough, and Glen Gardner and adheres to best practices in the construction industry at all times.
Have a home renovation project in mind? Call Tuck at 908-638-5006 to discuss details.
License / Certifications / Membership
- NJ Licensed Home Improvement Contractor #13VH00445200
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- DuPont™- Certified Corian® Fabricator and Installer
- EPA-Certified Lead-Based Paint Removal Firm
- Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) Association member
Tuck continues to develop expertise in specific areas by attending seminars and workshops necessary for his professional development and technical expertise such as National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) kitchen and bath design seminars and Chief Architect home design and plan development seminars.
- Tuck was a member of the High Bridge Borough Council for twelve years.
- As a past Trustee and a member of the Finance Board of St. Joseph’s Church in High Bridge, Tuck continues his community involvement.
- Over the years, Tuck coached various sports programs offered through High Bridge as well as other recreational programs.
- Tuck used to run youth swim meets and programs serving as a YMCA and USA Certified Swimming Official.
NJ Licensed Home Improvement Contractor #13VH00445200